I am coming to the conclusion that there are not many restarts left in my life. There are so many things I hope and pray to accomplish for God before being called home. I know all the replies to that but the truth is I am not likely to have 40 or 50 more years. So that set me to to thinkin about one of my favorite passages 2 Corinthians 4:15-18. By the way I think like Winnie the Pooh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oq91s1fASc)
- Even as I age and the outer self is no longer well lets just leave it at that. Inside I feel more alive and vital today than I did at 30. All because of what Jesus has done for me.
- The troubles of this life are only momentary.
- What is to come is going to be amazing. THIS IS WHERE I WOULD CALL FOR AN AMEN IN CHURCH.
- I am so grateful to God that what I see in this world and in this life is transient and the things I can’t see except by faith are eternal.
- In this God gives me renewed hope. Hope is the our life energy. Without hope there is little left for life or to exist.
Thank you God.